Without Prejudice. The posts in this blog are only my opinion, and should not replace or be considered that of a qualified physician. Brand names that are commented on are not meant to disrespect of be defamatory in any sense. The posts in this blog are only based on my personal experience under a doctor monitored and regulated use of opiates as an effective treatment for chronic pain.

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Toothache and The Bear.

I don't know why I started. There were three main reasons. The first and foremost was a degeneration of my discs and several herniations. For a long time I was albe to tolerate the pain, but with each day that passed, I felt it wearing me thin, and I began to realize that I was no longer the once happy, ambitious young man I once was.

It is like the story of the bear with a toothache, or a lion with a torn in his paw. Miserable, tempermental and downright nasty the animal was changed the moment the pain was gone. And I felt the same when I took the first pill.

The pain was gone, and I slowly began to return to the person I once was.

No comments: