Without Prejudice. The posts in this blog are only my opinion, and should not replace or be considered that of a qualified physician. Brand names that are commented on are not meant to disrespect of be defamatory in any sense. The posts in this blog are only based on my personal experience under a doctor monitored and regulated use of opiates as an effective treatment for chronic pain.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

What's Wrong?

Why am I using oxy?
I have several herniated discs due to a genetic condition in my spine, along with fybromyalgia and an undiagnosed inflammatory condition that causes pain in my back, ribs, hips, and wrists. These are aggravated by 12 years of repetitive strain from computer work, bad exercise habits and posture.

I have an inflammation in my neck that gives me amazing headaches and I have pain attacks that come without warning and can render me almost unconscious.

Basically I hurt a heck of a lot, most of the time.

No comments: